Twain Harte, CA – October 30, 2012 – Rain Digital Games, a newly launched digital games portal for independent video game content, is pleased to announce four new titles coming this week to the website, including critically-acclaimed platformers, unique first-person shooters, moody adventure games, and more. Below is this week’s schedule of titles launching.
Monday, October 29:
- Primal Carnage – Reverb Publishing– $14.99 – It’s Humans versus Dinosaurs in this asymmetrical squad-based first-person shooter. Do you survive as the weak, but well-equipped Humans, or the brutal Dinosaurs armed with what nature gave them? More Info
- Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller – Reverb Publishing - $9.99 for individual episodes, $24.99 for a Season Pass (all four episodes) - Take on the role of Erica Reed, a Boston FBI agent with the power to see an object’s past with a touch, as she follows the trail of four different serial killers and a series of clues left for someone with her specific ability. More Info
- Hunter’s Trophy 2 – Plug In Digital – $19.99 – Hunt for some of nature’s greatest trophies around the world. With more than 20 different animals, 10 weapons, and through five different regions of Europe, stalk the best prey the world offers.
- Death Road – Lace Mamba Global - $14.99 – In the distant future, racing has only gotten faster and more deadly. Players compete with an array of lethal weapons from laser guns to tactical nukes to be the first to cross the finish line. With seven modes, eight racers, and eight racing regions, Death Road will take players to the edge.
- Pid – Might and Delight - $9.99 – Pid is a unique, retro-flavored platform adventure game that will turn everything you know about 2D gameplay upside down. Take on the role of a young boy that gets stranded on an old remote planet who must shed light on a huge conspiracy that keeps the planet mesmerized and prevents him from ever reaching home.
- World Rally Championship 3 – Plug In Digital – $39.99 – Get behind the wheel of the world’s best rally cars in FIA World Rally, featuring 36 cars, 83, stages, 54 official teams, and 13 rallies.
- Game of Dwarves – Plug In Digital - $9.99 – Reclaim a Dwarven Prince’s stolen land in an epic journey of discovery, buried treasures, and hidden mysteries. Lead your Dwarven miners to settle, build, research, defend, and explore through randomly generated caverns in the quest to restore your people to glory! More Info
- Deponia – Daedalic Entertainment – $29.99 – Experience a mind-blowing and hilarious point-and-click adventure with Rufus, an unlikely hero on the trash-laden and god-forsaken planet of Deponia. Funny, charming, and riddled with all sorts of puzzles, Deponia is not to be missed. More Info
- Lucius – Lace Mamba Global – $24.99 – Take control of the antichrist himself in this chilling adventure, as players act out the most satanic of actions through the hands of a little boy – and son of Satan himself . More Info
- PRE-ORDER! Chaos on Deponia - Daedalic Entertainment- $29.99 – Launching on November 6, gamers can pre-order now to be among the first to experience the long-expected sequel to the highly acclaimed Deponia. More Info
ABOUT RAIN DIGITAL GAMES
Rain Digital Games was created for publishers and developers to swiftly and effectively deliver independent video game content directly to consumers. The site provides its partners with the tools necessary to distribute, market, and aggregate news and assets directly to the video game industry while providing an easy, reliable and secure method for downloading gaming content. For more information, please visit www.raindg.com/about.
(209) 586-1495 ex. 107