Prague, Czech Republic – 19th November, 2012
We, an independent team Rake In Grass, are proud to present our new role-playing card game Northmark: Hour of the Wolf for iPad
Northmark is a role-playing game with an original card based battle system. Choose to become a mighty warrior, cunning mage or powerful druid as you fight for glory and survival in arena combat. Explore every corner of the kingdom from fiery deserts to deep forests and cold mountain peaks and Journey to the kingdoms of the elves and dwarves.
But beware! Danger waits at every turn as you investigate the chilling mystery that threatens your homeland. Can you defeat assassins, thieves and hideous monsters? And who is the enigmatic stranger known only as The Wolf? Find out in Northmark: Hour of the Wolf.
The main features:
- Enjoy an original battle system featuring over 180 beautiful cards.
- Save your homeland from the plot that threatens to overwhelm it.
- Battle in the arena, or fight for your life against powerful assassins, hideous monsters and mighty warriors.
- Adventure across the lands of Northmark.
- Journey from the cold mountain peaks to the desert wastes and deep forests.
- Explore great cities, lost ruins and the ancient mystic sites sacred to the druids and elves.
- Grow more powerful as you find the best battle tactics.
- Fight for honour, glory... and gold.
The game is available for Ipad, Windows PC and Mac OS X.
Direct iTunes link:
Game's official site:
About Rake In Grass:
Rake In Grass is an independent team of three game developers based in Prague, Czech Republic, committed to the development of software for Win PC, Mac and iOS. Rake In Grass made its name on the worldwide Win PC and Mac scene through the Jets'n'Guns game. The members of the Rake In Grass team have released over twenty game titles.