Prague, Czech Republic– 13th January, 2009
Rake In Grass is proud to present the release of an action puzzle game Archibald‘s Adventures for iPhone and iPod Touch.
Archibald‘s Adventures offers gameplay mixed of action and puzzle elements with gradually rising complexity. The player starts as a boy on skateboard, but soon he will roll in robotic vehicle capable of riding on walls and ceilings, fly on jet device or remotely control mysterious floating bubble able to switch distant mechanisms or transport objects.
Archie and crazy Professor Klumpfus are stuck in the professor's mansion. The latest experiment of the goofy scientist went all wrong, and weird lifeforms escaped from their containment. Now a paranoid central computer locked both heroes up!
Archiblad‘s Adventures is available in iPhone, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, Windows PC and Mac OS X version.
The main features:
- Go through 114 levels in this mind blowing action puzzle platform game
- Experience innovative gameplay with many unique features of the hero: transportation of objects, riding on walls and ceilings, flying with a jet armchair and more
- Use your wit and fast reaction to avoid nasty dangers of the mad scientist's mansion
- Use the professor's device pod to climb the walls or his artificial intelligence matter to solve riddles
- Encounter lots of weird and funny lifeforms running loose in the levels!
For more information please visit the official game site at
iTunes direct link:
Game screenshots are available at http://archibald.rakeingrass.com/screenshots.php
For further information please contact:
Pavel Tovarys, Producer
About Rake In Grass:
Rake In Grass is an independent team based in Prague, Czech Republic, committed to the development of shareware software for Win PC and Mac. The members of the creative, graphic and software development teams also released casual games under the 300AD brand.
Rake In Grass made its name on the worldwide Win PC and Mac scene through the Jets'n'Guns game. Another very popular game was Larva Mortus (horror action game), Undercroft (an RPG for PocketPC platform), Styrateg (a turn-based RPG/strategy game) and KingMania (action strategy game). The members of the Rake In Grass team have released over twenty game titles.