Unleashes game-play trailer with plenty of killing.
Rapid Turtle Games announced today the release of a game-play trailer for the acclaimed iRequiem– a 2D horror themed shooter taking place in hell, which is depicted as a dark gothic medieval world. The trailer highlight core game features and demonstrates some the weapons of choice for killing - shotguns, grenade/rocket launchers. iRequiem offers gamers a more realistic horror graphic compared to other 2D zombie/horror and due to be launched - worldwide 16 th December, 2010.
Here is the gameplay Trailer YouTube link:
Here is the gameplay video direct download link:
Attila Siladji, c o-founder of Rapid Turtle Games, said:
We are ready to present some gameplay action from iRequiem, and to show a few action sequences against creatures from Hell with the insane weapon arsenal. Plenty of fast-paced monster shooting hours are awaiting players in the story driven Campaign, and in the brutal Survival game mode. With this gameplay video we are able to demonstrate only a small fraction of content which is available in the game.
iRequiem will have you fighting against a horde of zombies and other creatures - don’t worry about your weapon of choice as you will be supplied with a mixture of real-world modern weapons like shotguns, grenade/rocket launchers and medieval/fantasy weapons such as bows and crossbows. Along the way you will gain dark magic weapons such as spells, amulets, dark powers and rites. iRequiem offers gamers a more realistic horror graphic compared to other 2D zombie/horror shooters available on the App Store.
The story begins after Evil takes the main protagonist’s soul and endows him with dark powers. Here’s the protagonist’s monologue at the beginning of the game:
“Banished by this world and hunted by the evil, there is no place to hide for me. My days and nights were spent in the shadows hiding from both worlds, since I tasted the death and came back to live. The evil took my soul, but in return endowed me with a special gift– possession of dark powers. The unattractive appearance and the closeness with the evil power conspired against me, robbing me of everything valuable for this world. Bitter and alone, my desire to take vengeance on evil was stronger as time passed. I want to regain my soul and to return to my people. Let the revenge begin...”
iRequiem players control only the main protagonist, but there are vehicles which the player can control too. In addition, a special power allows players to possess any of the monsters available in the game, and to use all of its attack skills until it dies!
· Campaign game mode - lead the main protagonist through five stages of detailed story driven game play
· Survival game mode
· 4+ hours of gameplay for Campaign mode; unlimited for Survival mode
· 55 levels, 4 difficulty levels, great storyline
· 5 stages with unique graphics
· 11 kill skills: overkill, multi kill, chain kill, afterburn, carbonized, smash kill...
· 13 types of regular enemies
· 3 types of mini-bosses
· 5 unique bosses
· Professional in-game voices by John McCann
· Humans fighting on the player's side
· Control any monster with dark powers!
· Detailed player statistics
· OpenFeint leader boards and achievements (40+)
· Action Replay - record your gameplay and watch it later! Watch how you have defeated the boss, completed a level etc.