New York, USA (June 27, 2008) Paradox Interactive welcomes you to Calradia, a medieval world stained by war, yet bristling with opportunities for the brave and the cunning. Step forward into the realm of– Mount and Blade.
Populated by lords and vassals who rule over the peasantry. Where knights and mercenaries fight side by side, or against each other. A land filled with all manner of threats, from roving bands of bandits to parties of war-deserters. Where merchants trade their wares and slavers sell on the spoils of war.Grab the reins of your mount and unsheathe your blade, prepare to ride out to a land of adventure.
- Free-form sandbox gameplay. Trade, serve, or even joust. Go anywhere, do anything in a world thriving with hundreds of locations.
- Distinctive horseback combat. Mount up and attack your foes with swords, lances or arrows.
- Highly advanced and intuitive sword-fighting system.
- Be a lonesome adventurer, conniving merchant, or a commander of armies.
- Interact with hundreds of characters; hire mercenaries to build a private army, accept quests to assassinate troublemakers, or boost your reputation by buying a round of beer at the local tavern.
Visit the website at: www.paradoxplaza.com/MountandBlade
For press inquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Paradox Interactive
Since 1999, Paradox Interactive has been a leading developer and publisher of PC-based strategy games. World-renowned for its strategy stable, the company holds a particularly strong presence in the United Stats and Europe. Its steadily-growing portfolio includes original titles such as the critically acclaimed Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron franchises, as well as the best published titles like Penumbra: Black Plague, Supreme Ruler 2020, and the greatly-anticipated Majesty 2– The Fantasy Kingdom Sim.
Visit http://www.paradoxplaza.com for more information.