Bracknell, UK, 9 th February 2011– Kalypso Media and Flying Wild Hog today released a gameplay trailer for Hard Reset: Extended Edition, the action-packed FPS slated for a March 2012 release. The new trailer focuses on some of the game’s white-knuckle action that challenges players to blast their way through seemingly endless waves of deadly cybernetic foes in a futuristic landscape . Hard Reset: Extended Edition contains hours of new content, including huge new boss battles, new enemies and new campaign levels.
Kalypso Media will release Hard Reset: Extended Edition for Windows PC in UK retail on 9 th March, 2012.
View the trailer on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZmLJtnLHOY&feature=youtu.be
In the only remaining human city of Bezoar, Major Fletcher, an Army Combat Veteran, is dragged into a conflict between two of mankind's greatest enemies. He is to discover that nothing is what it seems to be.
Hard Reset: Extended Edition is an action-packed, single-player shooter for the PC. With over-the-top destruction, loads of enemies, great weapon variety and a beautifully realized cyberpunk setting, Hard Reset is sure to shake up the shooter scene. Exclusive in the extended edition: four new enemy types, five new campaign levels with about three hours of new gameplay and improved graphics engine!
Hard Reset: Extended Edition features:
· A haunting cyberpunk / dark sci-fi setting
· Fast-paced, old-school shooter gameplay
· Hordes of enemies to destroy
· Epic boss fights
· A deep, experience-based weapon upgrade system
· High-fidelity graphics with full dynamic lighting
· Extensive use of physics and dynamic environments
· Exclusive in the extended edition: four new creature types, a new boss monster, five new campaign levels with a total of about three additional hours playing time as well as two new levels for the survival mode and an improved graphics engine.