As the 2012 Red Bull X-Fighters amaze fans across the world, everyone can now get involved in the action with the all new Red Bull X-Fighters game.
The Red Bull X-Fighters 2012 mobile game is live on the App Store TM and Google Play TM. The game for iPad TM, iPhone®, iPod touch® & Android TM brings the thrill of the world’s most exciting FMX competition series straight to mobile devices of gamers & FMX fans worldwide.
With a host of game modes and brilliant graphics putting the thrilling atmosphere of the real deal in your hands, the Red Bull X-Fighters 2012 mobile game offers endless entertainment. Players can unlock bikes, driver suits and game modes and earn exciting in-game rewards and achievements. The “Tournament”, “Freestyle”, “Arcade”, and “Collector” modes open the gate into a fascinating and addictive gameplay. What’s more, interactive features double the fun with weekly, monthly and overall leaderboards showing the best national and worldwide players. Players can send out challenges to friends or share achievements and scores via Facebook. In addition, the FMX game contains the mobile event website and all information around the world of Red Bull X-Fighters.
For further information, please visit www.redbullxfighters.com/game
- Four action packed game modes - Tournament, Freestyle, Arcade, Collector
- All six original locations from the Red Bull X-Fighters 2012 World Tour
- Combine all the FMX Tricks and create your own style
- Unlock driver suits, bikes and dozens of tricks
- Send Facebook friends in-game challenges
- Play as Red Bull X-Fighter World champion DANY TORRES
- Full achievement and leaderboard system including Game Center and global/national rankings
- Responsive tilt steering interface for maximum control
- Official songs by TWIN ATLANTIC (Red Bull Records)
About Red Bull Media House:
Red Bull Media House is a global media company that produces and distributes compelling sports, culture and lifestyle programming across multiple platforms. The media company was founded in Austria in 2007, runs a subsidiary in North America and offers multiple services and products about established and innovative playgrounds through a network spanning 160 countries to media partners, broadcasters and other brands.
About Polarbit AB:
Polarbit AB, founded in 2005, is an independent publisher and game and middleware developer focusing on high-end mobile and handheld devices. Their experience, dedication and uncompromising attitude towards quality ensure customers and users that Polarbit technology is always synonymous with world-class entertainment technology.