A few years back, with the demise of Live Publishing, Retro Fusion magazine was launched that saw two issues distributed in the UK via the Gamestation stores and online via the Retro Fusion website. The Retro Fusion magazine was a retro/lifestyle publication looking back at the past via various nostalgic angles including Gaming, Arcade, Nostalgia and TV&Film. We literally took the reader back in time. The magazine was 68 pages in length, full colour and professionally printed. 2,000 copies of each issue were printed and of these we sold 1,050 of issue 1 and 1,200 of issue 2.
It’s been over 3 years since the deploying of issue 2 - the time is now right for Retro Fusion to return for issue 3.
Issue 3 will have a Sci Fi theme running through its pages and will include the following features within its pages:
• Red Dwarf - includes interview/input from Chris Barrie
• Top 10 Robots and Aliens games
• The Making of Jez San’s‘Star Glider’
• Project X– A look back at this seminal Amiga game with input from a member of the Team 17 team that developed it
• The best Sci Fi Toys of the 80’s and 90’s
• Space Dust– the sweet that went Snap, Crackle and Pop
• Archer Maclean and Jon Hare columns.
The magazine will be delivered to those who pre-order on the Retro Fusion website ( www.retrofusion.me.uk) before Christmas for the price of£4 +£1.50 p&p.
If you would like any further details on the magazine, including opportunities for advertising or future publication, please contact Chris via email@example.com.