London, 21.06.2012 : Rift™: Conquest, the 9th massive update to Trion’s hit MMORPG, launches next week. Adding a host of new features including three-faction PvP, a new raid Sliver, and a mentoring system that allows high level Ascended to play with their low level friends, Rift: Conquest continues Trion’s commitment to ongoing improvement and integration of player-requested content.
Rift: Conquest features:
· Conquest – Choose one of three faction groups for an all-out, cross-shard PvP war in an alternate-reality version of Stillmoor. Battle to control the Sourcestone Extractors, craft engines of war to aid your team, and build up bonuses that last beyond victory
· Instant Adventure – Instant Adventure comes to Freemarch, Silverwood, Gloamwood, and Stonefield
· Mentoring – Progress your character while helping your friends with low-level content
· Barbershop – Change your appearance with a quick trip to the Stylist
· New Sliver – Defeat Fae Lord Twyl in Primeval Feast
· World Event – Camp out with Summerfest and participate in scavenger hunts throughout Telara
***Download new footage of the Storm Legion E3 demo here: http://trion.gamespress.com/pics.asp?i=977
Adventure in the world of Telara as either a noble Guardian or technomagical Defiant and enter a dynamic fantasy where 8 primal forces battle for control in an ever-changing landscape. Build your own class using the Ascended Soul system, embark on epic conflicts that bring you into the story, battle others in exhilarating Player vs. Player combat, achieve new heights of power by tackling epic raids, and so much more. See www.RIFTgame.com for more information.