26 October, 2010. Georgia, USA. Wandake, LLC today announced the biggest and fastest blast soon to be available exclusively on the iPad–“Robokill– Rescue Titan Prime”.
“Robokill– Rescue Titan Prime” is a stunning, frenetic and totally immersive, mission-based top-down gaming experience.
Journey to Mars’ orbital station Titan Prime– a desolate outpost infested with a hostile army of ultra-violent robots. Knock out motion-sensing gun turrets and blast your way through room after room of swarming droids to liberate Titan Prime. Destroy the enemy spawning hubs while avoiding deadly falls, electro-charged mines and traps. Gain experience, pick up abandoned weapons and shields, collect cash and hidden loot to *upgrade* your Mecha with a powerful suite of new armaments and defensive tools. But be warned– drop your guard for even an instant and the droids will swarm you. Keep moving!!
· 460 levels with 13 hardcore missions
· Stunning graphics optimized especially for iPad
· Blazing fast gameplay
· Uber-responsive controls
· Awesome original soundtrack
· A smooth learning curve with increasingly challenging maps and smart enemy AI
· Inventory for customizing onboard weapons before each new battle; try different combos of arm and shoulder-mounted guns, shield boosters and emergency repair packs
· Detailed weapons stats&in-game weapons feedback for kickback, fire rates and damage estimates
· Experience points
· Character progression
· Hidden power-ups
· Weapons and gear drops
· Map-based exploration
· Checkpoints / teleportation nodes
· Cash and hidden loot to purchase upgrades in the virtual shop
Check out the gameplay in this teaser video http://vimeo.com/15117786
Engineered by Sourcebits, Inc. and published by Wandake, LLC,“Robokill– Rescue Titan Prime” will be released in November 2010 exclusively for the iPad.
Media Enquiries to:
Alison Beasley, Lincoln Beasley PR&Marketing.
T: + 44 (0) 7966 449130
Sourcebits is a software development company with offices in Bangalore, India and Atlanta, USA. Established in April 2006, the company employs 250+ award-winning developers and designers. Sourcebits is at the bleeding edge of emerging technologies and has quickly become one of the world’s top destinations for iPhone, iPad, Mac, Android, BlackBerry, Adobe AIR and Web application development. www.sourcebits.com
Wandake, LLC is the game publishing division of Sourcebits, Inc. and has published some exceptional titles like Wake Up the Box, The Gun Game and The Plateau on the App Store. http://www.wandake.com