LOS ANGELES - June 19, 2012 - SGN, a leading developer and publisher of cross-platform games, today announced the launch of Rescue Reef, a new under-the-sea title in the hit Fluff Friends Rescue series for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, available now on the Apple App Store. In this free time management game, players rescue endangered sea animals, nurture them to health, and release them back into the wild for rewards. Download the game from the App Store using the following link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/rescue-reef/id530518476
In Rescue Reef, players are tasked with rescuing endangered sea animals from polluted waters. There are four species of marine life present in the game: fish, mammals, invertebrates, and reptiles. Players rescue, care for, and then release animals back into the wild to level up, earn rewards, and collect shells for the purchase of upgrades. Rescue as many animals as possible to build the ultimate ocean wildlife sanctuary!
- Free-to-play time management game with endless playability
- 20+ levels in which players rescue and nurture an ever-updating variety of sea life
- Go on Breeding Quests to rescue special breeds and build additional shelters
- Store where players can use the shells they’ve earned to customize and expand their underwater sanctuary
- Players learn about endangered species by helping to re-populate ocean wildlife
- Visit – www.sgn.com
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/SocialGamingNetwork
- Twitter - www.twitter.com/sgn_tweets
- Youtube - www.youtube.com/SocialGamingNetwork
SGN connects people around the world through great games. As a top developer and publisher of games on Facebook, iOS, and Android, SGN lays claim to hit titles such as Fluff Friends Rescue, Jewels of the Amazon, Bingo Blingo, Skies of Glory, and MindJolt.
Over 150 million SGN games have been installed on leading mobile and social platforms, making it one of the largest cross-platform gaming companies in the world. Based in Los Angeles, SGN is backed by Austin Ventures, with studios in Buenos Aires and San Francisco. For more information, please visit www.sgn.com.