- New Map– East Cavalry Field
- 10 new scenarios set in East or South Cavalry Field
- 3 new multiplayer Cavalry scenarios
- New Map– Gettysburg– a double sized map covering all of the areas of major infantry fighting during the three days of battle.
- Modding capability for multiplayer games
- New Command Map allows units to be ordered to a specific map location
- Free text Courier messages are now available
- 45 additional improvements and 37 listed bug fixes
The patch to update existing installations of the game to version 1.20 is available at: http://www.scourgeofwar.com/downloads.shtml
The demo version available on the Scourge of War website at: http://www.scourgeofwar.com/downloads.shtml is now at version 1.102.
NorbSoftDev is an independent game company made up of Civil War fanatics! Formed in 2006 by former developers of the Take Command series, NSD has taken the 19th Century Combat engine to the next level by adding multiplayer, making the maps larger, and the AI smarter! Scourge of War: Gettysburg is the first release in their series of Civil War battle recreations. With a cartographer’s eye, and a historian’s attention to detail, they recreate the historical battlefields and the men that fought there. Having its main office in New Jersey, NSD is a virtual company consisting of game veterans from all over the globe.
Company website: http://www.norbsoftdev.com.
Additional information: Jim@norbsoftware.com