This Release's Tags
Action game, Casual games, Games, Mobile, Mobile gaming, android, iOS, iPhone Games
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - November 30, 2011
Nordisk Film Games Publishing has today announced that Seal Force, a game where you lead a team of heroic seal commandos on a path to rid the ocean of toxic neon krill, will launch on iOS and Android devices on December 15. Bringing a unique spin on the in-game drawing mechanic to touch devices with an addictive mix of both the path-drawing and auto-running genres, Seal Force will hit the iOS App Store and Android Market on December 15 as a free download.
Mobile gamers can today check out “The Making of Seal Force,” a video with the developers at Tactile Entertainment that sheds some light on it’s inception, creation, and features – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUpE59IQHW8. With addictive and combo-filled gameplay, tons of weapons and powerups available for purchase in the Seal HQ store, and a cast of characters that draw inspiration from The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Seal Force can be enjoyed by gamers of all ages just in time for the holidays.
Seal Force features:
• Control three experienced seal commandos - Fonzie, Sarge and Milo - to clean the oceans of krill that have been afflicted by deadly and colorful toxins, before innocent animals consume them!
• Get ready for the chase of your life! Complete missions and fight through waves of colorfully diabolic enemy krill before hunting down the evil villain Krillian.
• Combo frenzy - Use Seal Force’s line-drawing controls to perform crazy combos – taking out multiple krill at a time and racking up shells.
• Upgrade seals to complete missions - Use your hard-earned shells at the Seal HQ to upgrade your seals with special weapons, suits and gadgets.
• Buy additional shells as in-app purchase to get cool items faster.
To learn more about Seal Force and to join the conversation, please visit the official Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/sealforce.
A press kit including assets and a fact sheet on Seal Force can be downloaded at http://www.triplepointpr.com/dl/NordiskFilm/SealForce_PressKit.zip (7 MB).
About Nordisk Film Games Publishing
NORDISK FILM is part of the Egmont Group and is the leading Nordic developer, producer and distributor of creative content within movies, games and music. Nordisk Film holds the Nordic distribution rights to Sony PlayStation and owns movie theatres in Denmark and Norway. The company also supplies production and post-production facilities to a number of Nordic film companies. In 2010, Nordisk Film generated total revenue of EUR 383 million. The company employs a staff of 1,100 in the Nordic region. Nordisk Film Games Publishing is a new business area within Nordisk Film Interactive focused on publishing interactive games on digital platforms in the international market place.
About Tactile Entertainment
Tactile Entertainment is a game studio focused on creating great gaming experiences for touch devices. Since 2009 they have created highly acclaimed titles such as Saving Yello, Pigs in Trees, Pirates vs. Ninjas vs. Zombies vs. Pandas and Pocket Creatures. Tactile Entertainment is based in Denmark, Copenhagen. For more information please visit: http://tactile.dk.
Andrew Karl, TriplePoint PR for Nordisk Film Games Publishing
+1 (203) 314 6255