For Immediate Release
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif.– Sept. 28, 2010– Online PC game publisher and developer YNK Interactive, reveals the new anime MMORPG, Seal Online: Eternal Destiny, set to launch on October 5, 2010.
“Seal Online: Eternal Destiny takes the anime scene into another level,” says Jeff Ee, Team Associate Manager for YNK Interactive. “It has all the things that players love about Seal with a new exciting twist.”
Seal Online: Eternal Destiny retains the same vibrant atmosphere as its predecessor with its whimsical characters and colorful world, while enhancing game play with new features and content. The anime MMORPG begins with six different classes to choose from, which can be upgraded to a second tier with two different pathways per class, dependent on which role a player would like to take on. The land of Shiltz comprise of quests that enable players to level their characters in an expansive world, while playing with others from around the globe. Game features include:
· Speed Partying - Players can level quickly through a party match system conveniently located in the game’s interface.
· Couple Leveling - This system allows couples to gain matching costumes, prizes, and gifts while they play together.
· Raiding– Players can gather their friends from other servers into guilds, to team up for battle against high level monsters.
· Crafting– The crafting system allows players to refine weapons and armor with monster drops, in order to enhance their gear for special abilities and effects.
· Character Profile– Profiles are available in game where players can share information about themselves for a more interactive community.
· Morphing– The Polymorph system enables players to transform into creatures.
· PVPing– Players can combat other players in the Catacombs arena to test their skills before battling real monsters.
· Pets– There is a variety of pets which players can find, feed, raise, and evolve, to enhance game play.
The new game will be available to download for free on October 1 st. Several events will be held in celebration of the launch, starting October 5 th. To view these events and to learn more about Seal Online: Eternal Destiny, visit http://sealonline.dontblynk.com.
About YNK Interactive
YNK Interactive– the newest addition to the YNK family– is a subsidiary of YNK Korea, one of Korea’s largest online game developers and publishers since 1998. Based in Orange County, California, YNK Interactive’s mission is to publish localized versions of well-designed and high quality game titles from YNK Korea. YNK Interactive’s MMO games include R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud, Seal Online, and K.O.S.-Secret Operations along with Mir2 featured in the DONTBLYNK portal.