April 28– Austin, TX: Devolver Digital and Croteam are happy to announce that Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is now available as a PC digital download.
This high-action classic has been completely rebuilt in glorious HD using the Serious 3 engine, and has never looked better. In addition, the old-school first-person shooter gameplay has been brought up to date in explosive fashion with all new 16-player multiplayer modes and a host of new weapons, monsters and arenas including:
• Three ancient worlds to ruin: South America, ancient Mesopotamia and medieval Europe.
• NEW! Over 130 secrets including over 15 brand new ones hidden amongst the carnage.
• Take on 27 outlandish warriors in Lord Mental's army, including old favorites like the Beheaded Kamikaze, Syrian Werebull and Kleer Skeleton.
• NEW! Go head to head against five new enemies and three new bosses.
• Special Weapons and Power-Ups including three new toys: the Sniper Rifle, Flamethrower and Chainsaw.
• NEW! Co-Op Modes - Up to 16 players in campaign Co-Op mode and Co-Op Survival.
• NEW! Deathmatch Modes - Eight classic and brand new deathmatch maps for up to 16 players.
• NEW! Multiplayer Survival Mode - Try to stay alive as long as you can against continued enemies’ attacks in specially designed survival maps.
• NEW! Versus Modes - Fight against your friends in more versus matches including all new Beast Hunt and My Burden modes.
• NEW! Team Modes - Compete against other groups in team matches including Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and Last Team Standing.
If you have any questions about Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, Croteam, or what Lord Mental likes to do on a first date, feel free to contact me.