IRVINE, Calif. - April 27, 2011
SG Interactive, a developer and publisher of several popular free-to-play games, today announced a slew of new updates for Pangya: United . Released today, the first of two updates will provide players of the popular online golf game with new courses, game-play and add-ons.
• Shuffle Course Mode: In this mode, each hole is from a different course. The last hole is a special, new course that will give a large reward to players.
• A new set of Cards
• Players will now be able to purchase and keep track of their titles in the inventory.
• New Caddie System: Caddie, the game's pet, will receive new stats and outfits.
• Rental System: Players will be able to rent cash items for Pang (in-game currency).
• Basic System: New players (Beginners and Rookies) will be able to purchase a great selection of outfits for a much lower amount of in-game currency.
Following these updates, even more features will be added at a later date, including:
• A new course called Wiz City.
• The Tiki Point Shop: a recycling station where players can trade their unwanted gear and items for different items.
For more information and to play Pangya: United, please visit: http://pangya.ntreev.net
For more information on SG interactive, please visit: http://www.ntreev.net
About SG Interactive
SG Interactive, formerly Ntreev USA, is a publisher of high-quality online games headquartered in Southern California. Founded in 2006 and acquired by noted South Korean game developer SmileGate in 2010, SG Interactive is dedicated to providing players with free online games, a welcoming virtual community, and outstanding customer support. Offering a diverse and expanding selection of titles which currently include anime MMORPG Trickster Online, action brawler Grand Chase, casual golf game Pangya, and multiplayer FPS Project Blackout, SG Interactive hopes to continue bringing smiles to players across all of North America as they prepare for the launch of their new online gaming portal in 2011.
John O'Leary, Account Executive, TriplePoint
+1 (310) 587-9200