Sep 30th, 2013
Available for direct release
Game that rocked GDC & Tokyo Game Show is live on the appstore
Marseille, France – September 30th, 2013 – Playground Publishing BV is proud to announce the release of ‘Space Qube®’- one of the most anticipated indie game of 2013 on the Apple Appstore.
Space Qube® is a retro style shooting game developed by Qubit games, a 2-man indie developer where users can have great fun with the game play substituted with excellent music of excitement and also create their own space ships with an in-game voxel editor and fly them as you shoot off infested alien monsters to protect the universe from them.
With the innovative Voxel 3D space ship editor you can create your own space ships, share them with friends and even order 3D prints of your space ship with a click of a button from your game.
The game is a Best in Play Award winner at GDC 2013 and was chosen as the Finalists for Tokyo Game show Sense of Wonder Night 2013.
Enjoy the most exciting retro shooting game this fall, available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese & Japanese.
• Title: Space Qube®
• Publisher: Playground Publishing
• Developer: Qubit games
• Launch date: September 30th, 2013
• MArket: Apple Appstore
• Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese & Japanese
• Price: $0.99
• Genre: Action, Arcade
• Strengths: Retro, shooting, 3D, space ship editor, social sharing, 3D printing
• Download link: http://goo.gl/j82tPX
• Youtube link
• - game demo: http://goo.gl/Xn42wP
• - video trailer: http://goo.gl/RryGKR
• Screen shots: http://goo.gl/hgzkbY