TOKYO – October 18, 2012 – Nexon Co., Ltd., (3659.TO) ("Nexon"), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games, today announced the launch of its Real Time Strategy title, Space Tanks, on iPhone and iPad through the iTunes App Store. Space Tanks is the 27th mobile game Nexon has launched this year.
Space Tanks brings classic tank-battling action to iOS and offers a thrilling story, network battles of up to six people, and 16 beautiful battlefields, with full support for Apple's Retina Display.
Space Tanks features include:
· Totally Free! Free Coins - Space Tanks is free to download and play, and even offers free game coins when players start.
· Single and Multiplayer Support - Play thrilling story missions in single player or throw down in network battles of up to 6 people. Wherever you go, you can enjoy Space Tanks!
· Stunning Graphics - Space Tanks fully supports Retina Display for crystal-clear images and vivid battles.
· Personalize your Tank - Choose from over 17 types of tanks and add over 100 enhancement and upgrade items to make a truly personal tank.
· Battle Across the Universe - Do battle on 16 battlefields, including Oasis, Frostkeep Wells, Black Hole, and the Swamp.
· Create Your Own Avatar - Tens of thousands of combinations allow players to create a uniquely personal avatar to drive their personalized tank.
Space Tanks is available now on the iTunes App Store for free at:
For more information on Space Tank and Nexon’s other games, visit http://sng.nexon.net/mobile/ .
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world's first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions in the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services more than 60 online games in more than 100 countries and since its founding, Nexon has generated more than 1.3 billion player registrations. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.