- Dark Legends is the third "Legends" title in the franchise.
- In Dark Legends, players take on the role of a vampire instead of the more traditional role of a human hunting vampires.
- Dark Legends is set in a world where humans have turned on vampires and use any and all weapons at their disposal to rid themselves of the undead threat - including the Dark Arts!
- Players and fans of Spacetime Studios can expect a totally new and different experience with Dark Legends that includes a combination of 3D adventuring, relic hunting, monster stomping, and online multiplayer bad-assery J
- In addition to fast-paced, vampire combat that includes super speed and fangs, Dark Legends has a new energy system that gives players strategic, campaign-level activities with deep storytelling elements.
Spacetime Studios is an independent game development studio located in Austin, Texas. The company was founded in late 2005 by online game veterans Cinco Barnes, Gary Gattis, Jake Rodgers and Anthony L. Sommers.
In 2010, Spacetime released Pocket Legends, the world's first cross-platform, 3D, persistent mobile MMO. The game's pick-up-and-play format, expandable nature, and unparalleled instanced gameplay have propelled it to become a landmark title on Apple and Android-based mobile devices. In 2011, Spacetime became the first MMO publisher in history to allow people to play the same game together on desktop computers, smart phones and tablets.
Spacetime has been recognized by Develop as one of the world's 100 most successful game studios. The company continues to expand its content and technology lead in the mobile multiplayer market.
To learn more about Spacetime Studios , please visit www.spacetimestudios.com
Media Contact for the United Kingdom: