Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD, the undisputed benchmark for open space games on the App Store, has just undergone a spectacular 90% price drop. For the first time ever, the epic sci-fi shooter by Fishlabs Entertainment, is now available for a limited time only for the special price of $0.99 / £0.69.
For all science fiction gamers, who have not bought the title yet, the current special sale marks a perfect opportunity to get hold of the main game and prepare themselves for the upcoming Supernova add-on, which is scheduled to be released in September 2012. Among others, the title will contain a whole new storyline with more than 10 hours of action-packed sci-fi gameplay and tons of new content and features as well as complete voice-over in English and German.
Furthermore, the current special sale might also come in rather handy for all gamers eager to make the transition from the SD version of Galaxy on Fire 2™ to the graphically overhauled HD version of the award-winning space opera, which is specifically optimized for iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and the new iPad. Of course, all fans who switch from SD to HD will not have to start all over again, but rather will they be able to continue right where they left off thanks to the title’s cross-platform save game synchronisation via Open Feint and iCloud.
The special sale for Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD for the bargain price of $ 0.99 / € 0.79 / £ 0.69 is valid for a limited time only!
Special features of Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD:
- Dedicated version for iPhone 4S, iPad 2 and the new iPad incl. Retina display support
- All 3D models and textures rebuild from scratch for console-quality visuals
- Up to four times higher textures, as well as additional details and multiple texture sets for extremely detailed depictions of all 30+ space ships and 100+ space stations
- Carefully reworked space backgrounds and planets in 2048 by 2048 pixel resolution for an ideal High Definition display
- Heavily enhanced special effects for explosions, fire, smoke and atmospheric effects
- OpenGL shader on all in-game assets for detailed and realistic surface designs
- Post effects for cinematic visualization
- Additional light sources for realistic lighting
- Synchronization of save games across platform borders via iCloud and Open Feint
Galaxy on Fire 2™ HD on the App Store: http://bit.ly/gof2hd
Official Trailer: http://bit.ly/gof2-hd-trailer