FORT LEE, N.J. – March 15, 2012 – As animals awake from their winter slumber and flowers begin to blossom, Fantage.com (Fantage), a leading virtual world for kids ages six to 16, is celebrating Spring with a multitude of in-game festivities. The revelry kicks off today and runs through Monday, March 26, during which time Fantagians can discover a wealth of items and prizes throughout the various towns within the game. Interested players that are ready to put a little spring in their step can join the Spring festival in Fantage for free at http://www.fantage.com/.
Fantage spring celebrations include:
- Clover and Flower Hunts: Over the next five days, players will need to hunt and find 20 clovers hidden across the Fantage towns. Three-leaf clovers will reward the player with stars. Lucky players will find a four-leaf clover and receive a free item. The Flower Hunt will begin on Thursday, March 22, and end on Monday, March 26. Players will need to find all 20 hidden flowers to receive 200 stars.
- Limited Event Items: Starting on Thursday, March 22, players will be able to purchase a special pet named Springy. This colorful spring pet will be a great addition to any pet collection. Spring and St. Patrick's Day themed moodies, as well as a new friendship bracelet will be available in addition to a Limited Cart full of new items in Downtown.
- Stamp Book: The stamp book has become one of the most anticipated features of any Fantage seasonal celebration . Fantage fans that complete all the Stamp Book activities during the event, including finding a lucky clover, will receive a free gift.
- Group Game: Players will be assigned to a colored clover team. When a round starts, clovers will fall and players need to click a clover to collect it for their team. Players must click fast because clovers are available for all players to click. At the end, the team with the most clovers will win.
- Six all-new mini-games, including Spring Out, Run Springy Run, Spring Away, Picture Hunt, Flower Picking and Gizmo's Chase.
Fantage has grown to more than 17 million users and is the recipient of many awards, including the Editor’s Choice Award from Children’s Technology Review for excellence in children’s interactive media and a Mom’s Choice Award®.
For more information or to join one of the fastest-growing virtual world for kids, tweens and teens, please visit: http://fantage.com. Review accounts are available for qualified press.
Founded in 2007 and launched the following year, Fantage.com is a next-generation destination site for children. Fantage games and adventures entertain and delight children, and promote positive social interaction in an engaging, exciting, safe environment that both kids and parents love. Fantage also provides an age-appropriate, safe social networking experience within a fun virtual world. The company is dedicated to the safety of Fantage members, and has a highly sophisticated, three-tier safety system providing the greatest level of protection of any community site for children on the web. Fantage also is extending its in-game experience by moving to the mobile game platform, offering mini-game favorites such as Fantage Bullseye and FishFish: Deep Blue.
# # #