Street Flight is a mobile game that consists of flicking paper airplanes with the ultimate goal of achieving the longest flying distance & time. It starts with selecting a glider model, and the fun takes flight from there!
Simply touch the screen and with a flick of the finger the glider takes off on an adventurous route silhouetted by city skyscrapers, soaring through collectible stars (which earn in-game points) and ground manholes that push the glider up to extend air time.
Street Flight is not your run-of-the-mill paper airplane game. It has a full arsenal of features to keep its audience highly engaged and entertained, including:
- Simple pick & flick control
- Handcrafted artwork
- Enhance your glider's performance with multiple power ups
- Re-charge during flight with fuel tanks and, wait for it, coyote rockets (!)
- Accelerometer control with the Stir 'N Control Power up
- Multiple glider models
- Various achievements milestones via Game Center
- Compete with your friends for the longest flight distance via Game Center
- Redeem virtual achievements for real life rewards via Kiip
The game is highly appealing from the first glance with its top-quality graphics. Simplicity and a straightforward user experience were at the top of the list during development, according to its creators, Miami-based AppaDeus.
Relevance also played a large role in concept development for AppaDeus’ first major release. Flying paper airplanes is an every day experience familiar to so many people that the game can resonate with anybody, anywhere.
Street Flight is available free of charge from the App Store ( http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/street-flight/id530859295?ls=1&mt=8) so check it out and strap yourself in for a thrill ride in a paper glider!
For more information, visit http://www.facebook.com/StreetFlight and follow on Twitter: @StreetFlight
About AppaDeus: AppaDeus LLC is a privately held company founded in 2011, with a primary focus on the creation and development of highly addictive smartphone games and apps.