Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 27 November 2007 - Fireglow publishing today announced its plans to use Sudden Strike Next7, the engine behind the upcoming Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory title. This engine will allow a variety of products to be created. Some of them will be announced soon.
Sudden Strike Next7 is a generic RTS engine to be used in subsequent games in the Sudden Strike series and other games from Fireglow. Fireglow is also developing thorough documentation in order to license the engine to third parties. The public version of the editor is being prepared and will be released with add-ons.
Here is a link to the trailer (8Mb) showing how microAI works in Sudden Strike Next 7. After the Player gives the units a single command to unload, they can be left on their own to defend, supply and fight without orders from humans and without having to be managed.
More information about Sudden Strike Next7 engine can be found on the official site:
About Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory:
Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory is the latest instalment in the award-winning, critically acclaimed and hugely popular Sudden Strike series. It features historically authentic models built to scale, fully interactive giant maps and full 3-D state-of-the-art graphics in the popular Sudden Strike style. Only Sudden Strike plays like the 'real thing'. WW2 gaming at its best: on land, at sea and in the air!
· Fully interactive landscape (all objects can be destroyed, all buildings and pillboxes can be
used as shelter)
· Massive operations on big maps, strategic scale of the maps (front line can be a few
· Thousands of units fighting in real time
· More than 300 tanks, ships, soldiers, guns and planes with original weapons built to scale
· Great sounds, 5.1 supported, nations speak native languages
· New feature - advanced Micro AI-behaviour allows your troops to act exactly as you plan
· Joint naval and ground operations, air raids, artillery strikes etc.
· State-of-the-art technology to render 3D landscape, realistic lines of sight and fire
· Spectacular visual&lighting effects
· Multiplayer mode: up to 8 players, GameSpy® supported
· Five campaigns playable for American, British, German, Japanese and Soviet sides
Publisher: Fireglow Games Publishing
For additional information, please contact:
About FIREGLOW GAMES
Fireglow Games® Publishing focuses on the marketing and promotion of first and third-party products, with the goal of North American and Western European market penetration through publishing and distribution agreements.
Fireglow Studios has developed the Sudden Strike series: Sudden Strike, Sudden Strike Forever, Sudden Strike II, Sudden Strike– Resource War, Sudden Strike 3: Arms for Victory . ( http://www.suddenstrike.com), and Stranger ( http://www.strangergame.com– an independent RTS/RPG brand).
Fireglow subsidiary studio, Fireglow Casual Studio, founded in 2006, has developed Plumeboom: The First Trial and The Golden Path of Plumeboom ( http://www.plumeboom.com - a casual games brand).
For more information about Fireglow, visit http://www.fireglowgames.com.