September 2012 (Orlando, FL) - Sky Parlor Studios, is announcing their newest game series, Together. The Together series will feature asynchronous gameplay of popular puzzle games and Sky Parlor originals. The studio will be debuting this new series with their take on the popular puzzle game, Sudoku.
Challenging players to use logic and reasoning, traditional Sudoku puzzles contain nine 3x3 grids. The objective is to fill in each row, column, and 3x3 grid using numbers 1 through 9, without duplicates.
Sudoku Together will feature traditional Sudoku gameplay with the added twist of playing against the clock. Players can challenge friends at any level, or be matched with a random opponent at the same skill level. Power-Up's help players complete puzzles faster, and give them an edge over their opponent.
- Over 1 million puzzles for all skill levels
- Players earn coins as they play
- Turn-based play allows for 15 games to run simultaneously
- Players can challenge friends by logging in with Facebook
- Players can challenge random opponents at their same skill level
- Includes all functions of other digital Sudoku games (i.e. pencil tool, highlight tool, etc.)
Sudoku Together is now available for FREE for iOS and Android devices.
Learn more - http://www.sudokutogether.com
View the Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyParlorStudio [Coming Soon]
'Like' us on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/sudokutogether
Tweet us - http://www.twitter.com/skyparlorstudio