Developed by: Vertex4
Published by: Lighthouse Interactive
Release date: 30 November 2007
Platform: PC CD-ROM
In the build-up to the release of the sci-fi RTS game SunAge, leading publisher Lighthouse Interactive present 6 new wallpapers and 5 in-game panels to complement your desktop.
SunAge offers a unique experience, bringing modern innovation to the old-school style of RTS. The finishing touches are currently being added to the game which is set to be released in the UK on the 30th November.
Preview copies are now available. To request a preview or review copy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 01954 270598.
Earth is a desolate wasteland destroyed by the radiation and heat of the sun. Humankind, known as the Dome Confederacy, has been forced to retreat into shielded cities enduring constant attacks by the Raak-zun cult; a sect of religious outcasts who live outside the dome. An age long war has ensued as both races battle for the limited resources of the dying planet and search for a new world to inhabit.
Amidst the havoc, the gateway to a bold new planet is unlocked. Hope is on the horizon, but a new war has dawned as this Mecca is teeming with lethal Sentinel drones who will not hesitate to annihilate any life form that gets in their way. Leading the Dome Confederacy, you must destroy your enemies in a race to secure a new home and future for all humankind.
• 3 Distinct Races: Human, Raak-zun, and Sentinel robots– each with their own units, buildings and technological advantages and disadvantages.
• Single Player: 24 different missions and a compelling plot for each race create a distinct single player experience.
• Multiplayer LAN and Online: Maps created uniquely for multiplayer mode with co-op and skirmish gameplay support.
• Alternate Combat Modes: Upgrades unlock new functionality for all units allowing greater tactical depth (basic troopers can become snipers).
• Graphics: Rich sci-fi environments from vast industrial cities and devastated wastelands to a lush alien planet.
• Tactical Landscape: All units and their alternative modes are crucial to the overall strategy. Exploit weaknesses in the enemy's network while strengthening your own connection lines.
• Viewing Perspective: Squad concept combined with long camera distance views allows a large number of units to be fighting on-screen with a clear overview of the battleground.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows® ME / 2000 / XP / Vista™
CPU: 1,2 GHz Intel® Pentium® III or equivalent AMD® Athlon™ processor
RAM: 512 MB RAM
Video Card: 128 MB 3D accelerated video card
PC CD-ROM: 4x (or PC DVD-ROM drive)
Available Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
Sound: Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series sound card recommended
Multiplayer: LAN or 56K (or faster) Internet Connection
Other: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers
After many years of dedicated indie development, Vertex4 Ltd. was founded in 2005. While having its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, the team also includes talents from Denmark and the U.K. The company focuses on the creation of Real-time Strategy (RTS) games for the PC. Their premier project is SunAge. For more information about the company, visit www.vertex4.com.
About Lighthouse Interactive
Lighthouse Interactive is a fast growing publisher of interactive entertainment with offices established in Toronto and Montreal, Canada, Haarlem, The Netherlands and London, England. The company is focused on bringing strong titles to the worldwide market in a wide array of genres including: RPG, Simulation, Adventure, Action and Strategy. Staffed with industry veterans, Lighthouse is the right choice for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience. www.lighthouse-interactive.com
Chaloner Associates Ltd
Tel: 01954 270598
Tel: +31 23 540 9449