Austin, Texas - Nov. 8, 2012 - Aspyr Media, a leading publisher of Mac® and iOS games, today announced the launch of Sushi Mushi for free on iOS devices everywhere. A new puzzle game, Sushi Mushi pits players in head-to-head battle as they create sushi rolls to feed their ravenous monsters. Sushi Mushi features simple controls, adorable characters, crisp animations, and catchy music that will captivate puzzle-matching fans and newcomers alike. Download Sushi Mushi today on the iTunes App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/sushi-mushi/id535887754?ls=1&mt=8.
In Sushi Mushi, players battle against others, using monster characters to create sushi rolls from numerous sushi bites. Sushi rolls are constructed by either color or shape, with the option to create offensive and defensive rolls for added bonus points. The player who achieves the highest score at the end of three rounds is crowned the winner.
Sushi Mushi lets players battle against friends and family using Facebook Connect, and utilizes asynchronous multiplayer so that gamers can play whenever and wherever they want. A solo, single-player snack mode is also available where players complete new challenges to improve their sushi making skills. Gamers obtain new belt levels as they progress and complete achievements with their monster, leveling them up to become monster sushi masters.
Aspyr media has released a new launch trailer for Sushi Mushi; sharpen your monster teeth and check it out here: http://youtu.be/pOs5m1Skoy8.
Sushi Mushi features:
- Fast-paced gameplay - Use touch-and-drag motion to quickly match sushi bites
- Deep strategy – Utilize defensive and offensive combos along with in-game Specials and Surprises to rack up huge scores
- Single player snack mode – Practice combos and sushi creation to hone your culinary skills
- Asynchronous multiplayer - Take turns competing with friends and play at your convenience
- 10 loveable monsters – Pick distinct looking sushi monsters, including Rollzilla, Omega-3, and the masterful Wasabi Demon
- Monster belt level progression – Reach Black Belt level for big dojo respect
- Unlimited challenges – Earn coins and level up by completing challenges
- Fortune cookie gifting – Help friends win coins and upgrade their Monsters
- Connect and challenge - Facebook Connect integration and Game Center enable friendly competition among friends
About Aspyr Media
Aspyr Media, Inc. is the leading publisher of Mac® and iOS games, bringing blockbuster gaming franchises including Call of Duty®, Sid Meier's Civilization®, Star Wars®, and DOOM® to Mac computers around the world. Headquartered in Austin, TX, Aspyr develops, markets and sells games for the Mac which are delivered through physical retail and digital download services. More information about Aspyr and its games may be found at www.aspyr.com . All marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.