Montreal, Quebec, Canada– August 8, 2008– Meridian4 ( http://www.meridian4.com) and Dialogue Design are pleased to announce that their highly-anticipated Indie title; Tank Universal has gone Gold and will be officially released for digital download on August 21st.
“Every time I play Tank Universal, it brings back memories of Tron; the MCP, LightCycles and the Battle Tanks,” said Steve Milburn, Marketing Director at Meridian4.“I can’t stop playing this game and now that it has been tweaked, it’s ready to be released to the masses. So while you wait for more news about TR2N, get a feel for this great, addictive, Indie game of epic tank battles; Tank Universal!”
Tank Universal will be available on August 21st on most digital online channels including Steam, D2D, Impulse, GamersGate and many more. For more information visit www.meridian4.com or any of the digital sites listed.
About Tank Universal
Tank Universal creates a huge virtual‘Tron-like’ world where you take part in immense 3D tank battles involving scores of units both friendly and not so friendly in wide open levels!
Players can bombard the enemy from a distance or close the gap and dodge shells point blank - all in an immersive first person perspective.
• 20 levels of highly addictive and intense tank battles
• Some missions require you to leave the safety of your tank and explore the world on foot
• Ability to upgrade weapons and tank equipment
• Fight alongside allies against highly intelligent and numerous enemies
• Spectacular looking virtual world and eye-popping particle effects
• Take the battle in any direction with wide open levels allowing freedom of play
• Intriguing storyline switching between the 'real world' and the digital virtual world
• Enhanced resolutions, including widescreen support up to 1680x1050
Meridian4 is an interactive software publisher located in Montreal, Canada. A new publishing company, with new ideas and a different approach to forming partnerships with developers, Meridian 4 aims to actually form a partnership– a true relationship characterized by mutual cooperation and responsibility to achieve the best possible performance for developers’ products. For more information, visit http://www.meridian4.com.
About Dialogue Design
Dialogue Design is a small independent studio dedicated to bringing exciting and creative 'indie' games to an emerging market. Based in Hamilton, New Zealand, Dialogue Design has just released its first title, the acclaimed action tank combat game - Tank Universal. For more information, visit http://www.tankuniversal.com.
Please reply if you want to receive your review copy of Tank Universal.