Haarlem, The Netherlands– November 15, 2007– Leading publisher Lighthouse Interactive and developer Vertex 4 today released the much anticipated teaser for SunAge. Scheduled to release across Europe this month, this energetic RTS game offers a unique experience bringing modern innovation to the isometric style of real-time strategy. This PC CD-ROM game is Windows® Vista™ compatible.
Globally known music producer, Angina P, created the music for the teaser. She is a production force whose unique sound transforms raw elements of breakbeat, new age and ambience, into unique and rare gems. Beside the music for the teaser, she created and produced the complete SunAge soundtrack.
SunAge is the modern day answer for RTS fans who want the best possible overview on their troops, while trying to outsmart opponents in frantic battles where strategies and tactics are more important than ever. If you are a core real-time strategy gamer, SunAge is for you!
Earth is a desolate wasteland destroyed by the radiation and heat of the sun. Humankind, known as the Dome Confederacy, have been forced to retreat into shielded cities enduring constant attacks by the Raak-zun cult; a sect of religious outcasts who live outside the dome. An age long war has ensued as both races battle for the limited resources of the dying planet. Amidst the havoc, the gateway to a bold new planet is unlocked. Hope is on the horizon, but this mecca is teeming with lethal Sentinel drones who will not hesitate to annihilate any life form that gets in their way.
• 3 Distinct Races - Human, Raak-zun and Sentinel - each with their own units, buildings, technological advantages and disadvantages.
• Unique Upgrades - Alternate modes can be researched for all units, unlocking dual functionality for greater tactical depth.
• Graphics - Stunning sci-fi environments from vast industrial cities and devastated
wastelands, to a lush alien planet. While displaying rich graphical environments and visual effects, SunAge is very playable on lower spec PC’s and laptops.
• Tactical Landscape - All units and their alternate modes are crucial to the overall
strategy. Exploit weaknesses in the enemy’s network while strengthening your own connection lines.
• Formations - Squad concept combined with long distance camera views allows
a large number of units to be fighting onscreen with a clear overview of the battle
• Singleplayer - 25 campaign maps with compelling plots for each race.
• Multiplayer - LAN and Online– Classic multiplayer with focus on gathering4 different kinds of resources and outsmarting the opponent in battle. 10 maps created uniquely for multiplayer mode.
• Command Queuing - Command your units to prone, build or attack where you want them and when you want them to do so.
• Indirect Intelligent Targeting (IIT) - Order your units to focus on pre-selected targets.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows® ME / 2000 / XP / Vista™
CPU: 1,2 GHz Intel® Pentium® III or equivalent AMD® Athlon™ processor
RAM: 512 MB (1 GB Recommended for Windows® Vista™)
Video Card: 128 MB 3D accelerated video card
PC CD-ROM: 4x (or PC DVD-ROM drive)
Sound: DirectSound® compatible (Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ series sound card recommended)
Available Hard Disk Space: 1 GB
DirectX®: 9.0c compatible
Other: Mouse, Keyboard and Speakers
Multiplayer: LAN or 56K (or faster) Internet Connection
To download the new teaser, visit: www.lighthouse-interactive.com
After many years of dedicated indie development, Vertex4 Ltd. was founded in 2005. While having its headquarters in Vienna, Austria, the team also includes talents from Denmark and the U.K. The company focuses on the creation of Real-time Strategy (RTS) games for the PC. Their premier project is SunAge. For more information about the company, visit www.vertex4.com.
About Lighthouse Interactive
Lighthouse Interactive is a fast growing publisher of interactive entertainment with offices established in Toronto and Montreal, Canada, Haarlem, The Netherlands and London, England. The company is focused on bringing strong titles to the worldwide market in a wide array of genres including: RPG, Simulation, Adventure, Action and Strategy. Staffed with industry veterans, Lighthouse is the right choice for developers looking to bring their products to a worldwide audience. www.lighthouse-interactive.com
Michael Meyers Public Relations
Tel: +31 23 540 9449