It has been gathering power in the depths.
It is faster, stronger, deadlier.
It has returned to devour and destroy.
It is called Tequatl the Sunless… and it has evolved.
Going live today, the Tequatl Rising update contains new events, features and rewards, which the ArenaNet developers will be demonstrating in a livestream:
· Dive deeper into the Tequatl Rising release with ArenaNet devs during the livestream on our Twitch channel at 21:00 CEST (20:00 BST) on Friday 20 th September.
· The Dragon Tequatl – Redefined! - This ancient dragon, scourge of the Splintered Coast, has become more formidable than ever, with an arsenal of new attacks and lethal tricks at its disposal.
· Coming Soon – “Looking for Group” Tool - We’ve added a new system to help players find others to join in on their adventures.
· New Ruins of Power in World vs. World - Each borderland map in WvW has been redesigned to include five new Ruins of Power.
· Bosses – Updated! - We’ve adjusted all of our bosses to make them more challenging and fun!
· New WvW Ability: Flame Ram Mastery - Prepare to knock some gates down and set stuff on fire!
· Wings of the Sunless - Earn this ominous new animated back item by waging war against Tequatl the Sunless!
For more information about the Tequatl Rising update, please visit http://www.guildwars2.com/releases
VIDEO - PAX Tequatl Rising Panel: http://youtu.be/ij_AT7nwn1g
VIDEO - Official teaser trailer (released 10/09): http://youtu.be/l1Nnm2-FaXA
In addition to the trailer there are 5 new screenshots available on the NCSOFT press site; http://press.ncsoft.com/pics.asp?i=492.