Football is ruling the world and keeps the smart Liftboy Luke in action! Players and supporters from all around Europe are heading to their hotel – because they want to get back to the stadium as quick as they can. In this game you will need strategic skills: Players will be Luke the Liftboy taking care of a smooth process within the hotel.
exozet games developed the game based on the ideas of Jens-Albert Schenk (OSMA-Aufzüge) and created more than 30 funny characters. Football players and supporters from all around Europe and even a streaker are waiting to be taken to their desired floor. The longer they wait the more they get furious. Players earn credits whenever they act fast and clever. By making use of power ups such as clowns or thimble riggers players also can sweeten up their passengers’ waiting time.
The hunt for a new high score leads the player through 36 levels of increasing difficulty. The application is a real eye-catcher because of the details in design. Hidden surprises will keep players in action and will take care that they won’t ever be bored!
- Strategic game with witty details in design
- More than 30 characters such as football players from France, England, Holland etc., supports or hooligans
- 36 levels with increasing difficulty
- Multiple upgrades – eg hot-dog stand, toilet, etc.
- Single power ups – eg clown, thimble rigger, etc.
- Price: €0,79
- Get the media kit with screenshots, logos etc.: http://mobile.exozet.com/demo/press/Luke-the-liftboy.zip
exozet games is specialized in the development and distribution of mobile games as well as the production of browser games and titles for PC/Mac and games consoles. Among the German Game Development Studio's best known titles are games like The Famous Five, Catan, Carcassonne, Emily the Strange and The Three Investigators. exozet games is part of the exozet group with 150 employees at its offices in Berlin, Potsdam, Vienna and Düsseldorf.