STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN – 23 rd February 2012 - PAN Vision Group, a leading independent Nordic publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment based in Stockholm Sweden, have today announced that their unique football game Quizball Goal is out now in Europe on PlayStation®Network for the PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system priced at €9.99.
Commenting on the release of Quizball Goal, Hannes Kristoferson, Studio Manager at developer Pixel Tales said, “All in all we are proud of Quizball Goal. We have mixed two genres of games in to something that is more than the sum of its parts, and we hope players enjoy it as much as we do.”
A free playable demo for Quizball Goal can be downloaded now on PlayStation®Network. A brand new trailer can also be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwRL0O7dkS0
About Quizball Goal
Developed by Pixel Tales, Quizball Goal is a completely different take on the football genre; an arcade quiz football game where you control a team during matches against either a human or computer
controlled opponent and where success is dependent on your football knowledge, strategic wit, and reactions (as well as a bit of luck). Lead your team to victory on the pitch by answering football related questions for each pass, tackle or shot you attempt. Answer correctly and you succeed, answer the questions incorrectly and your passes will go astray, your shots will miss the target and your tackles on the opponent player will fail.
· Two single player game modes; World Cup and Quick Match
· Four multi-player game modes for two players; Quick Match, Online, Quiz Match and Cup
· Unlockable items, Trophies and online leaderboards
· Team selection determines the category of questions players receive
· Timing of in-game actions such as passing, shooting or tackling determines the difficulty of question players receive
· Action Power Ups for use on your own team or your opponents’ during matches
· Quiz Power Ups for use when answering questions
About PAN Vision
PAN Vision is the leading distributor and publisher of video games in Northern Europe. The growing portfolio of games includes the highly successful franchise Backpacker, a series of travel, adventure and quiz games. The HQ is situated in Stockholm, with offices in all Nordic countries. For more information please visit www.panvisiongames.com