This Release's Tags
App, App Store, Apple, Cell phones, Mobile, Mobile gaming, Mobile phones, iOS, iPhone, iPhone App, iPhone Games, ipod touch, puzzle
SECRET LAB, UNDISCLOSED LOCATION - February 21, 2012
Sam's life has never been easy. Overlooked by his family, never the top of his class, a victim of lost love… and now he’s been kidnapped by a scientist and tossed into a bottomless pit to search for crystals which hold a secret power. Fortunately for Sam, help is on the way, as indie developer Moon Active today announced their first title, Bitter Sam, will be available for iPhone and iPod Touch on March 15!
To get a glimpse at Sam’s bittersweet life (and some Bitter Sam gameplay) check out the new trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hwh1m6yOJ0
Bitter Sam’s Features Include:
• Physics-based tilt controls
• 100 challenging levels (with more to come) filled with deadly spikes, rotating blades, and other perilous obstacles
• 5 different worlds to master
• Unique power-ups to help Sam survive his journey, from exploding inflatable pigs to invincible ropes
• Game center connectivity with global leaderboards - compete with your friends for perfect scores!
About Moon Active
Based in Tel Aviv, Israel, Moon Active is an independent game development company focused on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad games, and Bitter Sam is their first title.