CHICAGO - March 15, 2012 - Track Lapse, the arcade-style running game from XecuDev, is now available on the iPad with new updates. Already available for the iPhone and iPod touch, the hand-drawn game now features renovated gameplay on all devices and stunning HD graphics on the iPad. Track Lapse follows Tim, a marathon runner with an overactive imagination. As he runs, his daydreams land him in a variety of strange racing experiences, ranging from a disco to under the sea. No destination is off limits for Tim’s running shoes in Track Lapse.
Players race through 11 unique levels, as they jump over chickens, disco across the dance floor, shoot zombies and avoid other strange obstacles on the way to the finish line. Featuring an original soundtrack, this creative game is like nothing else on the App Store.
Track Lapse features:
- Beautiful Graphics - Creative, hand-drawn art pulls players into Tim’s athletic world with amazing HD graphics running at 60FPS for the iPad
- Innovative Gameplay - Easy to learn, but hard to master; learn new mechanics each level to advance
- Exciting Modes - Play on Easy, Normal, Hard or Insane to train your racing skills to perfection, experiencing unique obstacles with each difficulty
- Action-Packed Levels - Enjoy eleven levels, with additional bonus levels available, but the fun doesn’t stop once the levels are completed. Experience hours of replay value with Timed Modes!
- Fierce Competition - Race for medals, fastest track times and compete against friends through Game Center
- Full Length Musical Masterpiece - Jam along to the original and official soundtrack of Track Lapse, available on iTunes
- Fun for ages 9+
Download Track Lapse on iPad or iPhone/iPod Touch for FREE for a limited time.
XecuDev is an iOS app development company based out of the Chicagoland area. Creating innovative experiences with the gamers and users at-mind, they publish new and exciting apps for all iOS devices including iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.