London, UK– June 23 rd, 2011– Today Ubisoft ® announced it will launch Just Dance® 2 - Extra songs exclusively for the Wii™ on July 22, 2011. After the worldwide success of Just Dance, which has sold more than 14 million units worldwide , Just Dance is back to get you up on the dance floor! This new game will feature 21 tracks, previously only available via download, plus two new exclusive tracks.
Just Dance fans will rediscover everything they loved about their favorite dancing game, with hits such as Rihanna’s Pon De Replay, Blur’s Songs 2, Firework by Katy Perry, You Can’t Hurry Love by the Supremes or Panic at the Disco’s Nine in the afternoon. This forthcoming package will also be playable without the need for Just Dance 1 or 2.
Just Dance 2– Extra Songs is the must have game for all serious dancing enthusiasts!
Just Dance 2- Extra Songs track list includes:
· A Band of Bees– Chicken Payback
· Blur– Song 2
· Carl Douglas– Kung fu fighting ( Dave Ruffy / Mark Wallis remix)
· Estelle feat Kanye West– American Boy
· Katy Perry– Firework
· M/A/R/R/S– Pump Up The Volume
· Panic At The Disco– Nine in the afternoon
· Rihanna– Pon De Replay
· Steppenwolf– Born To Be Wild
· The Supremes– You Can’t Hurry Love
· V V Brown– Crying Blood
· Countdown Dee’s Hit Explosion– Barbie Girl
· Love Letter– Why oh why
· Nick Phoenix and Thomas Bergersen– Professeur Pumplestickle
· Studio Allstars– Maniac
· Sweat Invaders– Skin-to-Skin
· The Hit Crew– Here Comes The Hotstepper
· The Lemon Cubes– Mambo NO. 5 (A Little Bit Of Monica)
· The Lemon Cubes– Moving On Up
· The Reverend Horatio Duncan&Amos Sweets– Down By The Riverside
· The World Cup Girls– Futebol Crazy
Plus two exclusive tracks:
· A R Rahman, Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger– Jai Ho! (You are my destiny)
· Sweat Invaders– Funkytown’
For more information about Just Dance 2, please visit www.justdancegame.com.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2009-10 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of€ 871 million. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2010 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Just Dance, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Wii is a trademark of Nintendo.© 2006 Nintendo.