Under Siege, which had its launch scheduled for April 27th in Europe and May 3rd in the United States, was postponed due to technical problems in the PSN, the platform on which would be available to gamers all over the world. Now, with all the problems solved, Under Siege is finally available for users of the PSN Store in over 50 countries as of today, June 2 nd, with special prices for PlayStation Plus subscribers, to compensate those who waited patiently for the release of the first portuguese game for the PS3.
Europe - 14.99€
USA - $19.99
PlayStation Plus price:
Europe - 8.99€
UK - 7.14£
USA - $10.00
About Under Siege
Under Siege™ is an action and strategy game in real time, where a small group of heroes fight against a huge invading army. The game is set in a medieval fantasy world and allows single or multiplaying (up to 4 people simultaneously). Developed to be played with the DualShock®3 command, it supports the recently launched PlayStation®Move motion controller.
The built-in editor is one of Under Siege™ most brilliant features– it allows players to create their own maps and game modes. Also among other features, Under Siege™ interfaces with several social networks, providing a way to directly upload pictures on Facebook, record videos and upload them on Youtube and the main social networks..
· Supports PlayStation®Move motion controller
· 2 players online and 2 players in split screen
· Audio and video chat (while playing or at the menus)
· Custom soundtrack
· Video recording and screenshots capturing
· Plays in Full HD 1080p
· Supports Dolby Digital 5.1
· Available in 6 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese.
- <*>A 1.4 Million Euro investment*> <*>Production: 3 years*> <*>Team: 20 people*> <*>Available in over 50 countries*> <*>Nominated for the World Summit Award (WSA)*>
All updates about the game can be tracked through the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/undersiegegame
More information and graphics available in www.undersiegegame.com
About Seed Studios:
Seed Studios is a Portuguese company, with offices in Oporto. Seed Studios was established in 2006 to develop games for several platforms www.seed-studios.com