Roswell, GA, 4th June 2009: Tripwire Interactive is happy to announce the third update for its co-op zombie shooter, Killing Floor, that has been sitting at the top of the Steam Top Sellers list for over a month. This update fixes some outstanding issues and exploits, as well as adding new functionality to the in-game server browser. The full changelist is:
- Added settings for the Voice Message system to reduce the amount of messages played.
- Added a Friends tab to the Multiplayer menu which allows players to quickly see which servers their Steam Friends are playing on.
- Improved usability of the server filter system by moving it directly into the Internet Server Browser area.
- Fixed a common crash involving Sprite Emitters, generally caused by using a Flame Thrower and/or multiple Grenades.
- Fixed players with Level 5 Perks not always getting their default weapon when they spawn.
- Fixed Clots not grabbing players that do not have the Commando Perk selected.
- Fixed servers with a maximum of more than 6 players allowing Perks to progress.
- Limited the number of respawns to once per wave to stop exploiters from getting extra money and guns by suiciding.
- Fixed more exploits in KF-Manor, KF-BioticsLab, and KF-WestLondon.
The game will automatically update itself via Steam for all those who own KF. For those who don’t, the game is currently available on Steam, with further announcements on availability in stores to follow shortly! For more information on the game head for the website: www.killingfloorthegame.com.