Artificial North Pole, Queanbeyan NSW Australia, December 5, 2012 - Just in time for the holiday season, Uppercut Games today announced the release of their newest title, SnowJinks.
Set in a wintry wonderland, SnowJinks is a fun and frantic game about epic snowball fights, where players control the mischievous Jack and Jill in their endless snowball war against the neighborhood bullies.
- Duck, roll and leap through a frost-bound suburb filled with snowmen, backyard playgrounds, ice forts and holiday cheer!
- Dodge attacks from the local bullies: the terrible Taunter, the explosive Shoveler, the chilling Freezer and the infuriatingly-accurate Pitcher!
- Keep an eye out for Presents that can freeze your opponents, replace your snowball with a fireball, or even give you a quick healing fix!
- Grab Coins to spend on an array of cool and crazy Hats, Snowballs and Present upgrades!
- How many bullies can you clobber with snowballs before you have to head home?
- Watch the launch trailer - http://youtu.be/lcSqodQMXmE
- Become a fan on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Snowjinksgame
- Visit the webpage - http://www.uppercut-games/SnowJinks
- Follow Uppercut Games @uppercutgames
About Uppercut Games
Uppercut Games is an independent game studio toiling away in the decidedly un-wintry region of Queanbeyan NSW, Australia. Its founders have a long development history, working on award winning games such as EPOCH, Bioshock, Tribes: Vengeance, Freedom Force and Fallout: Tactics. For more information visit their website at www.uppercut-games.com
Uppercut Games acknowledges the support of Screen NSW.