David Rosenfeld has provided us with a new release of his Ben Gurion Airport for FSX. Version 2.0 has some major improvements AND extensions compared to the first version. That too is the reason of the slight increase in price. Version 2.0 includes new taxiways, the new runway extension of 08, new lights etc. Click on 'Continue reading....' for a complete overview.
EXISTING customers of Ben Gurion X can get the new version for only 5 EUROS for a limited time. When you are registered at our shop, just buy the new version and you'll be charged only 5 Euros when finishing your purchase.
We'll hopefully have the same offer on simMarket and Aerosoft too in December.
• seven new taxiways, al with:
• standing signs and taxiway markings
• taxiway lighting
-the sides blue light
-green in the center
-red on stops
• changed most of the ground poly (asphalt with taxiway lines)
• changed the AFCAD to fit the new taxiways
• extended the 08 runway
• and finally drew all this on the photoreal Two Seasons and Night
• as a bonus I added a few important buildings
The new version can be found here at the Silvercloud Store of FSAddon Publishing: