London, UK, August 7 2012 - Independent European developer, Vivid Games has announced its roadmap of game releases for the remainder of 2012. The eight games to be released across iOS, Android and Sony PSP portable devices includes Neon Blitz, a sequel to their smash hit Neon Mania, which has had over 1.5 million downloads since launch as well as ultra-realistic boxing action title Real Boxing. The line-up includes:
- BMX Jam, a unique side-scrolling cycling game will land on iOS, Android and Blackberry this August, and on Sony PlayStation Portable in October.
- Neon Blitz, sequel to Neon Mania will be launched for Android and iOS devices by the end of August. The time-challenge title will include new contests for players every other week.
- In September, puzzle game Gyro, one of the big Android hits of 2012 will be launching on iOS with the addition of some new, richer features.
- The classic action game Speedball 2 Evolution will reach PC gamers in Q4 2012.
- Real Boxing promises to be the most realistic boxing game ever for iOS, featuring motion capture taken from real professional boxers. It will also be optimised for new iOS 6 devices.
- Throw The Cow will be launched at the end of November for iOS, Android and Blackberry.
- Ski Jumping 2013 is the third title in the exhilarating Ski Jumping series and will launch in December.
- Bright is a casual drawing game and will be released for Sony PlayStation Vita in December.
To reflect the growth of the company, Vivid Games listed stock on New Connect, the Polish alternative Stock Market - similar to London’s AIM - on 11 June. As was recently announced, the funds are being used to expand Vivid Games portfolio of games and launch onto more platforms including mobile, console, handheld and online.
The company is confident that its newly announced line-up will help to push Vivid Games to becoming Europe’s leading independent game developer: “We are focused on user experience excellence and pushing the technical boundaries of mobile gaming.” Continued Koscielny, “Real Boxing exemplifies this mission. It is a high profile 3D game – with a visual quality that will wow gamers, significantly exceeding what people think are the best current mobile games. We will disclose more details about it at Gamescom 2012.” concluded Koscielny.
You can view trailers for many of Vivid’s games on its official YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/VividGamesChannel
About Vivid Games:
Vivid Games is one of Europe’s premier emerging independent development studios, with a passion for accessible and engaging gaming at the heart of its philosophy. Founded in 2006, the company is making a valuable contribution to the worldwide games development community.
Vivid Games has become renowned for its specialization in cross-platform development, working both with licensed brands and exciting new IPs of its own. www.vividgames.com
Note to editors:
Remigiusz Koscielny, CEO of Vivid Games, will be at Gamescom in Cologne from 15 th to 17 th of August 2012. To arrange a meeting with him please contact the dimoso team.
Valentina Ciolino, dimoso
T: +44 207 033 2660