Austin, TX - March 1, 2012 - Tiger Style is proud to announce its new Waking Mars App for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, now available on the App Store. Waking Mars is a one-of-a-kind adventure in which you jetpack through subterranean Mars encountering a host of extraordinary alien life forms that operate as a living, breathing ecosystem. Learn and master the behaviors of these creatures to create ecosystems of your own design if you are to survive and discover the secrets of Mars’ past.
In 2097, life is discovered on Mars. When your mission of first contact becomes trapped by a cave-in, you must master the alien ecosystem to survive. Soon you stumble upon more than anyone expected, and with time running out, you will make a decision that determines the fate of a lost planet.
Waking Mars features include:
- Expressive, creative gameplay allowing you to cultivate an ecosystem of your own design.
- Intuitive touch to jetpack, tap to throw controls.
- Interact with over a dozen unique life forms as you revive the Martian ecosystem.
- Over six hours of single-player adventure with multiple endings.
- Explore the natural beauty of a vast, open-ended network of caves on Mars.
- Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
- Tweet your research progress back to your friends on Earth.
About us: Tiger Style is the award-winning studio behind the 2009 iPhone hit, Spider: The Secret of Bryce Manor, winner of multiple Game of the Year awards. Founded in 2009 by industry veterans Randy Smith and David Kalina, Tiger Style is a distributed collective of independent developers dedicated to bringing original and innovative entertainment to iOS.
For more information, please visit www.wakingmars.com