Just a short note that the PC review build of Fright of the Bumblebees, the first episode from adventure game pioneers Telltale Games new episodic series - Wallace&Gromit's Grand Adventures will be available early next week for all European media for review. Fright of the Bumblebees is the first episode for Telltale Games new adventure series, featuring Wallace&Gromit the beloved stars of Aardman Animations’ award-winning films. To insure that you receive a downloadable review build direct from Telltale please contact Chris Clarke ( email@example.com)
Please note all review will be under strict embargo (date TBC) to coincide with the official release date.
About Wallace&Gromit’s Grand Adventures
Aardman Animation’s quirky inventor and his faithful canine companion are starring in a series of completely new, interactive adventures– with imaginative storylines and the exceptional craftsmanship that fans of the Wallace&Gromit films have come to expect. In Wallace&Gromit’s Grand Adventures, you’ll play as both Wallace and Gromit as the duo embarks on a series of ambitious business ventures, then scramble to pick up the scattered pieces when plans go awry.
• Monthly release providing four satisfying, self contained experiences featuring new business ventures, contraptions and complications in each episode
• Overarching season-wide story arc and character development enhance the value of full series (similar to television season)
• Imaginative storylines, humorous scripts, and vivid visuals deliver the exceptional craftsmanship that fans of the Wallace&Gromit films have come to expect
• Gameplay focus on story and characters, immersing yourself in the creative world of West Wallaby Street and challenging your wits, not your trigger fingers
• Controllable character alternates between Wallace and Gromit, throughout the episode, allowing players to experience the story from both points of view
• Designed for the same broad, all-ages audience at the Wallace&Gromit films; good for adults, older children and teens, or group play as a family
• Developed by the award-winning team behind episodic game series Sam&Max and Strong Bad’s Cool Game for Attractive People, in collaboration with celebrated British author Tristan Davies (Private Eye)
Tel: 0208 6708425
Mobile: 07590 509278