September 13, 2012 (USA & EU) - Wastelands Interactive continued to improve newly released Strategic War in Europe today by releasing patch 1.04.
Strategic War in Europe v1.04 Patch Notes are:
- Corrected lack of war between Soviet Union and Finland in 1943 and 1944 scenarios
- Finland has been added to the Axis alliance in 1941, 1942, 1943 and 1944 scenarios
- Fixed issues with creating new convoys
- Corrected starting Action Points for air units in 1943 and 1944 scenarios
- Corrected problems with distributing supplies within alliance
- Fleet movement points increased to 4 (from 2)
- Increased basic chance to detect enemy ships to 50 (from 30)
- Increased engagement chance to 50 (from 30)
- Implemented possibility to disable following functions in scenario: research, purchase, changing of unit type, leveling units; all available within info.infi file in scenario folder
- New option in the preferences window to turn off fleet popup windows
Planned updates in patch 1.05 in the future focuses around balance during the war between USSR and Germany.
An innovative new scenario is also in the works with details coming in the near future!
About Wastelands Interactive
Wastelands Interactive is an innovative game developer focused on creating approachable and deep grand strategy games. Since its foundation in 2006 the studio has developed World War 2: Road to Victory, World War 2: Time of Wrath, Storm over the Pacific, Air Aces: Pacific and Time of Fury, and already gained popularity within wargamers community.
About Plus One Public Relations
+1 PR focuses on bringing the innovation and passion of indepedent and smaller game developers to gamers worldwide. Founded in 2009, +1 PR has already helped a handful of developers successfully launch their great titles on across many platforms.
Plus One Public Relations