London, UK – November 2011
UK video games publisher/distributor PQube today announced the imminent release of Wicked Monsters Blast , a fun, family friendly, action shooting game for up to 4 players.
Wicked Monster Blast is one of the few shooting games on the Nintendo Wii which is suitable for the whole family– you play as the characters of the “Wicked Monster” series and shoot it out with cartoon style animals, aliens and monsters, all set in a brightly coloured cartoon environment.
Using the Wii remote players blast enemies and solve puzzles across 20 challenges and 12 mini games – all of this is set in a family friendly environment.
Wicked Monsters Blast has 3 unique game modes, Arcade, Family and Survival mode delivering extensive replay value and is a guaranteed favourite in party atmospheres.
Gameplay is fast paced and non-stop – each stage poses a unique challenge and you must combine skill with intensity in order to progress through each stage.
Early reviews have been glowing, with N4G saying “ definitely worth playing” and giving it 4/5 with specialist family game publication GamerDad citing “ kids will love the crazy characters and mini-games”.
Andy Pearson, Marketing Manager at PQube Ltd commented:
“The first thing which sprang to mind when we signed this title was ‘Point Blank’ – without a doubt the best shooting game I have played... until now! Wicked Monsters Blast operates in that same realm of fast paced action shooting without relying on gruesome monsters/zombies that a lot of other shooters do, this game is family friendly fun!”
“The title jumped out at us and we didn’t hesitate to publish it – the focus on a family fun environment was paramount to us. There are a wide range of shooting games on the market but the range available for families and younger children is almost non-existent”
- 20 action-packed missions each with their own unique theme. Keep your students awake in Lazy Brain Attack, keep the hippos hungry in No Mercy for Hippos, and defeat Colonel Eureka in Desert Striker and many more!
- 12 mini games - Shoot rocks to create sculptures, defend from a barrage of missile attacks, solve simple equations, match pictures, prevent hungry hippos from eating all of the food, serve dinner to a whale, break bottles and many more!
- 4-Player Multiplayer! - arcade-style multiplayer gameplay for up to four players. Players cooperate to get past challenges while still competing for the highest score.
- Arcade Mode: select a crazy character and follow their story.
- Family Mode: select from any of the mini-games you’ve unlocked to play separately.
- Survival mode: shoot your way through as many rounds in the random games as you can.
- Use power-ups by pressing the A button to help boost your score or hinder other players.