For immediate release:
June 25, 2009
"Icehole games" is happy to announce the release of patch 1.9.3 for "World Basketball Manager 2009".
Patch 1.9.3 adds many new features but is also a data patch that adds for the first time ever in any game, the smaller divisions for the most advanced basketball leagues in the world.
Also the new features like the ability to load and unload tournaments further improves the game that is considered by everyone as the best Basketball Management game in the world.
The users can download the patch from the official site: www.wbmgame.com
Below is a list of changes and new features that patch 1.9.3 includes:
- New code that will make daily updates 22% faster than previous WBM 2009 version (and 49% faster than WBM 2008).
- Ability to select which countries will be played in order to further improve speed.
- Fixes the NBA drafts bug.
- Nomore CPU teams condition bonus in order to lower game's difficulty level.
- Rosters have been updated in the following Countries:
- New tournaments added:
French League Cup
French Second Division
Italian Second Division
Greek Second Division
Spanish Second Division
Turkish Second Division
- Tournaments updated:
Improves from version 1.9.0:
- Match difficulty is now optimized by the user and can be Easy, Normal or Hard. Note that the default in version 1.9.0 is now hard and that normal is the default.
- Launcher is added so that the user can:
Change AI difficulty
Enable/Disable Match videos
Enable/Disable Intro videos
Enable/Disable Full screen mode
- Contract offers now appear more often and with a random order.
- Changes in translations
- Bug in demand case 3 is fixed. After increasing their fee the player still appear to have a problem with their contract. This now is fixed.
- The different value on experience attribute on match and browse is now fixed
- Added specific news for academy players that reach the age of 18 and will leave the Academy.
- The error on select/deselect (highlight) in summer camps is fixed.
- The summer camps list can now be shorted according to various summer camps attributes.
- The bug with human controlled teams that didn't visit any summer camps is fixed.
- The computation of cohesion stars in match clipboard is fixed
- The bug with making demand to the administration the last date of the period is fixed.
The patch is available in the following languages:
English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Serbian, Spanish and Turkish.