Wakefield, Yorkshire, UK – Monday 4 th February 2013 – Team17 Digital Limited is excited to announce that its classic turn-based strategy Worms is now available to play on Facebook!
Take on your friends in battle or challenge a random opponent from around the globe, utilising a selection of classic Worms™ weaponry: from the famed Bazooka to the devastating Banana Bomb!
Customise your worms and even your own island. Take part in tasks and Weekly Challenges. Fight your way to the top of your leaderboard, collect all the achievements and show your friends who’s really boss!
- New to Worms? Fear not, there’s a Tutorial in place and users can also try out weapons in the Firing Range to get to grips with them
- Fight to the death across 2 unique environments: Medieval and Hawaii
- Battle your Facebook Friends online or challenge a random opponent from across the globe
- Found a worthy match when battling a stranger and want to play them again? Add them as a Battle Buddy!
- Customise your worms from a choice of 40 awesome different hats
- 19 weapons: from the famed Bazooka to the devastating Banana Bomb!
- Create your own island. Choose different themed island parts to create your Worms home
- Daily Rewards
- Tasks and Weekly Challenges
* One per customerScreenshots are available and can be downloaded from http://www.team17.com/download/WormsonFacebook.zip
For more information on Worms™ please visit www.facebook.com/WormsTeam17
For more information on Team17 please visit www.facebook.com/Team17
Worms™. Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd. © 2012. Team17 and Worms™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. Original concept by Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
About Team17 Digital Ltd:
Team17 Digital Limited (Team 17) celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010 and headquartered in West Yorkshire, England, it is a leading independent developer and digital publishing company. Founded in 1990, the company develops and publishes interactive software worldwide for digital game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. More information about Team17 products can be found at www.team17.com.
For more information, please contact:
Bethany Aston at Team17