Ossett, Yorkshire, UK – 10th October 2012 – Team17 is proud to announce the release of Worms™ Revolution. Worms™ Revolution is available to download now from the Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace, PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation®Network Store and PC via Steam.
Worms™ Revolution sticks an exploding sheep under worm-on-worm conflict and blasts it squarely into the 21st century. With 32 single player missions, 20 single player puzzles, online or local multiplayer for up to 4 players, 3 multiplayer modes, customisation, worm classes and dynamic water!
• 32 single player campaign missions and 20 puzzle missions to exercise your brain.
• Fight to the death across 4 unique environments.
• Experience local or online battles with up to 4 players. Choose from 3 different game modes: Deathmatch, Forts or Classic mode.
• Includes a Level Editor. Create new environments for your worms to battle in and destroy. (PC Steam exclusive feature)
• 4 different classes of worm: Soldier, Scout, Scientist and Heavy.
• Customise your worms using a variety of hats, glasses, moustaches, gravestones, victory dances, soundbanks and trinkets!
• New dynamic water and physics objects
• New weapons
• Award winning writer Dean Wilkinson provides the script, which is hilariously brought to life by the accomplished Matt Berry as unseen narrator, Don Keystone, a wildlife documentary maker.
Worms™ Revolution is available now for:
• PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation®Network Store for £10.99/$14.99/ €13.99
• Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace for 1200 Microsoft Points, http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/Product/Worms-Revolution/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80258411290
• PC via Steam for £11.99/$14.99/ €13.99, http://store.steampowered.com/app/200170/
Worms Revolution media packs are available and can be downloaded from: http://www.team17.com/download/WormsRevolutionMediaPack.zip
About Worms™ Revolution:
Worms™ Revolution. Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd. © 2012. Team17, Worms™ and Worms™ Revolution are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. Original concept by Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
About Team17 Digital Ltd.:
Team17 Digital Limited (Team17) celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010 and headquartered in West Yorkshire, England, it is a leading independent developer and digital publishing company. Founded in 1990, the company develops and publishes interactive software worldwide for digital game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. More information about Team17 products can be found at www.team17.com.
For more information, please contact:
Bethany Steels at Team17 (UK & Europe)
Tom Ohle at Evolve PR (North America)
Nick Clarkson at Team17 (Rest of the World)
Tel: +44 (0)1924 267776
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org