Wakefield, Yorkshire, UK – Tuesday 19 th February 2013 – Team17 Digital Limited is excited to announce that their iOS hit Worms 2: Armageddon is due for an Android release this Spring.
Grab your grenades and prepare for battle, as the worms are back, bigger and better than ever in Worms™ 2: Armageddon! The best-selling turn-based-strategy blast-a-thon is due to arrive on Android with new weapons, brand new customisation options and of course, more explosions!
Worms™ 2: Armageddon features:
- Authentic Worms™ gameplay with cartoon-style visuals, comical audio and a refined control system using the innovative touch screen user interface
- New to Worms? Make sure to check out the Practice mode, where you can try out weapons against A.I. dummy worms
- 30 Single Player missions across 5 new themes including Manhattan, Medieval, Sports, Construction and Cheese
- Body Count Mode, take on endless waves of increasingly tough enemy worms
- Take on players from around the world with online Wi-Fi multiplayer action for 2 players
- Pass-and-Play with hotseat local multiplayer action for 2-4 players
- New weapons and utilities, including the Sentry Gun, Electromagnet, Napalm Strike, Super Sheep, Petrol Bomb, Armageddon, Pneumatic Drill, Earthquake and Poison Strike
- Classic Worms™ weaponry, including the return of the Sheep, Holy Hand Grenade, Concrete Donkey, Parachute, Baseball Bat and Ninja Rope
- Personalise the look of your team by changing their names, hat, skin, speechbank, gravestone, fort and victory dance
- 12 different Game Styles including new modes Fort Mode and Crazy Crates and the return existing modes Easy, Normal, Pro, ‘Bazooka and Grenade’, Melee, Gun Show, Heads Up, Lightside, Darkside and Sudden Death. You can even create your own Custom Game Style!
For more information on Team17 please visit
About Worms™ 2: Armageddon:
Worms™ 2: Armageddon Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd. © 2010. Team17 and Worms™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
About Team17 Digital Ltd:
Team17 Digital Limited (Team 17) celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010 and headquartered in West Yorkshire, England, it is a leading independent developer and digital publishing company. Founded in 1990, the company develops and publishes interactive software worldwide for digital game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. More information about Team17 products can be found at www.team17.com.
For more information, please contact:
Bethany Aston at Team17 Digital Ltd