Ossett, Yorkshire, UK – 22 nd October 2012 – Team17 is proud to announce the release of Worms™ Revolution Funfair Pack, the first downloadable content pack for Worms™ Revolution. Worms™ Revolution Funfair Pack requires Worms™ Revolution to play and will be available to download from the Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace, PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation®Network Store and PC via Steam on Wednesday 24 th October.
So roll up, roll up. Enjoy all the fun of the fair with a complete new theme for Worms™ Revolution. Experience five new puzzles, new weapons, extra customization items and more:
The Worms™ Revolution Funfair Pack DLC includes:
· New puzzle missions. Five new single-player puzzle missions.
· Funfair theme. A stunning new Funfair theme for Worms™ Revolution that can be used in local and online matches.
· 4 additional weapons. Armageddon, Skunk, Napalm Strike and the brand new Knock-Out weapon.
· Funfair Themed Customization. Two new trinkets (Burger and Ice Lolly), two new accessories (Red Nose and Masquerade Mask), a new gravestone (Rollercoaster Track) and a new Funfair soundbank.
· Voice Over Talent. Matt Berry reprises his role as Don Keystone, the unseen narrator who will guide you through the five new puzzle levels.
Worms™ Revolution Funfair Pack will be released on Wednesday 24 th October and will be available for:
· PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation®Network Store for £3.19 / $4.99 / €3.99.
· Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points.
· PC via Steam for £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99.
About Worms™ Revolution:
Worms™ Revolution. Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd. © 2012. Team17, Worms™ and Worms™ Revolution are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. Original concept by Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
About Team17 Digital Ltd.:
Team17 Digital Limited (Team17) celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010 and headquartered in West Yorkshire, England, it is a leading independent developer and digital publishing company. Founded in 1990, the company develops and publishes interactive software worldwide for digital game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. More information about Team17 products can be found at www.team17.com.
For more information, please contact:
Bethany Steels at Team17 (UK & Europe)
Tom Ohle at Evolve PR (North America)
Nick Clarkson at Team17 (Rest of the World)
Tel: +44 (0)1924 267776
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org