Ossett, Yorkshire, UK – 20 th November 2012 – Team17 is proud to announce the release of Worms™ Revolution Medieval Tales Pack, the third downloadable content pack for Worms™ Revolution. Worms™ Revolution Medieval Tales Pack requires Worms™ Revolution to play and will be available to download from the Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace, PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation®Network Store and PC via Steam on Wednesday 21 st November.
Tony Bluster-Comb is Don Keystone’s spineless assistant and with his boss in hiding he needs your help to further document the life of Wormius-Fistycuffius. Now’s your chance to do so and become a legendry hero! Storm a series of puzzle-laden castles in these 10 all-new medieval single-player quest missions.
Medieval Tales Pack includes:
- New Campaign Missions. 10 all-new single player campaign missions set in the new medieval theme with narration scripted by award-winning writer, Dean Wilkinson.
- Medieval Theme. A stunning new medieval theme for Worms™ Revolution that can be used in both local and online matches.
- 5 New Hats. Choose from Hero, Wizard, Peasant, Guard and Executioner hats for your Worms to wear.
- 3 New Speechbanks. Ever wanted your worm to speak like a Hero, Hostage or Villain? Now they can!
Worms™ Revolution Medieval Tales Pack will be released on Wednesday 21 st November and will be available for:
· PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation®Network Store for £3.19 / $4.99 / €3.99.
· Xbox 360 via the Xbox LIVE Arcade Marketplace for 400 Microsoft Points.
· PC via Steam for £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99.
Screenshots of the Worms™ Revolution Medieval Tales Pack can be downloaded from: http://www.team17.com/download/WormsRevolutionMedievalTalesPack.zip
About Worms™ Revolution:
Worms™ Revolution. Developed by Team17 Digital Ltd. © 2012. Team17, Worms™ and Worms™ Revolution are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. Original concept by Andy Davidson. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners. Developed and published by Team17 Digital Limited.
About Team17 Digital Ltd.:
Team17 Digital Limited (Team17) celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2010 and headquartered in West Yorkshire, England, it is a leading independent developer and digital publishing company. Founded in 1990, the company develops and publishes interactive software worldwide for digital game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet. More information about Team17 products can be found at www.team17.com.
For more information, please contact:
Bethany Steels at Team17 (Europe & Rest of the World)
Tom Ohle at Evolve PR (North America)
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org