FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
“Works for extended gaming sessions.” (Kotaku)
"...a standout ergonomic controller accessory that turns those unforgiving plastic molded controllers into Swedish foam wrapped clouds." (Gologtron)
VENICE, CA December 27, 2010—XtendPlay ( www.xwerxonline.com), an innovative new controller enhancement for original-equipment Xbox 360 and PlayStation controllers, is now on sale at a special post-Xmas price. Shoppers who purchase XtendPlay through December 31, 2010 receive 10% off the retail price of $19.99USD.
Raves for XtendPlay:
XtendPlay has been a hot topic of discussion on Kotaku, Gizmodo, Joystiq, Engadget and many of the Web's other top blogs.
· Kotaku: "…there was a short adjustment period. But once I quickly got over that short hump, gaming with the XtendPlay did feel comfortable."
· Stallion83: (World's Top-Scoring Gamer on Xbox Live) "I’ve got the highest Gamerscore in the world, and will be adding to it even faster now that I’m using XtendPlay. No more sore, tired hands holding me back. I don’t care if you’re on Xbox or PlayStation, if you’re into your game, get your hands on XtendPlay.”
W hy Should You Get XtendPlay?
The secret of XtendPlay is its patent-pending design, which was refined over thousands of hours of testing. The result is an innovative product that improves the ergonomics of game play, empowering gamers to remain at the top of their game and be comfortable at the same time.
· Soft-touch fleXlite™ shape keeps fingers and hands relaxed
· Airflow Channels keep hands cool and dry
· Size and shape boost comfort in any playing position
XtendPlay is available for direct purchase at the XtendPlay site: www.xwerxonline.com. XtendPlay retails at $19.99 USD. To take advantage of the special holiday discount, valid through December 31, 2010, type in the special promotional code: XPAFTXMAS10.
A portion of all December 2010 sales will be donated to Get-Well Gamers Foundation, a video game charity devoted to bringing games and games equipment to children in hospitals and other long-term treatment facilities.
Xwerx is an interactive product-design company whose mission is to enhance the enjoyment of interactive entertainment. Based in Venice, CA, Xwerx was founded in 2008 by Dave Sparling and Mark Sparling, two brothers whose vision for a better and more rewarding gaming experience has resulted in the creation of XtendPlay, a controller enhancement for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation. For more information, visit: www.xwerxonline.com.
+1 (914) 476-6089